WHAT IS EXTORTION?
Extortion is the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.
WHAT IS BLACKMAIL?
The demand of money or another benefit from (someone) in return for not revealing compromising or damaging information about them.
Whether as a Corporation or Individual being extorted or blackmail is a serious matter and illegal. We can help mitigate and control the circumstances that will provide you “Peace Of Mind”…
- Common forms of extortion:
- Threatening to file a false claim against someone unless money, goods, or services are received.
- Former Employees or Partners want to reveal Corporate secrets in return for favoritism or money.
- Threatening to file a lawsuit on false grounds unless money, goods, or services are received.
- “Protection” from local gangs, organized crime affiliates, or even Law Enforcement provided at an unreasonable price, with the threat that without “protection,” harm will come to the person or company being extorted.
- Some Investigative Methods:
- Interview the person or the directors of the entity being extorted.
- Identify and locate witnesses to the extortion or informants willing to testify to the extortion or exaction.
- Surveillance of the suspected extorter.
- Ascertain evidence through field operations.
- The use of other investigative methods that will cater specifically to your situation.
At JL & Associates, Ltd. our former Federal, State & Local Male/Female Investigators with over 65 years of combined service experience can help you with any matter you can’t share anywhere else. We conduct all our investigations discreetly and LEGALLY!..
CALL US NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION BY PHONE!..
OR FOR INTERNATIONAL CALLS @ Whatsapp – 917-524-5540
ALL CALLS ARE CONFIDENTIAL!..
Copyright © 1990-2024 JL & Associates, Ltd.